Our 100% cotton reusable face masks are carefully sewn by a group of women from vulnerable communities, many being Syrian refugees. The masks are double layer and have a pouch to insert filtration material and an inside wire piece so that the mask takes shape of the nose.
*CDC advises Cloth face masks should not be placed on young children under age 2.
- 100% cotton poplin - double layer
- Child Size (approximately 2-6 years old)
- Approx. 6 x 2.75 in pleated. 6 x 5 in fully opened
- Face masks are individually handcrafted and each mask can vary slightly
- Inside wire piece so that the mask takes shape of the nose
- Elastic loops on both sides for behind-the-ear wearing
- Fabric is pleated for a more comfortable wear
- An opening for additional filters to be inserted (e.g. paper towels, coffee filters, etc). Please note NO FILTERS included.
- Reusable and washable
- Hand wash or machine wash gentle cycle warm water (wash without filter in the pocket)
- Dry naturally or with air dryer
- Pattern placement will vary with each mask
- Handmade in Turkey
*These masks are not FDA Approved. Please note these are not a replacement for medical-grade N95 masks or PPE but are meant to bridge the gap.