Annicke measures 14″ tall. She is made of light brown organic cotton fleece, with a hand-embroidered face and striped cotton lining on her floppy ears. She is stuffed with hypoallergenic polyfill. If she gets dirty she can be hand washed in cool water and air dried.
She is wearing a thistle color cotton romper. It has a velcro closure in back. Like all the Hazel Village animal clothes, her outfit is removable so the animals can share and trade.
Hazel Village worked hard to make a doll that would be safe and snuggly for babies, but fun for older kids too. She is baby-safe as long as she isn't wearing any small items like shoes or crowns.
*Please remove any loose doll clothes accessories like hats, shoes, socks, and scarves before leaving a Hazel Village Dolls with a baby under 3 years old.
- Measures 14" tall
- Made of organic cotton fleece
- Stuffed with hypoallergenic poly fill
- Outfit is removable so the animals can share and trade
- Extra outfits can be purchased separately
- Designed in Brooklyn, NY
- Handmade at an ethical factory in India that specializes in organic cotton products
- Hand-wash, air dry