Max is made of organic cotton with a brushed flannel texture, mostly gray, with black details on his tail and mask. His snout is the same organic cotton fleece in white. His ears are lined with cotton shirting. His eyes and nose are hand-stitched with cotton thread. He is stuffed with washable polyfill. He measures about 14" from feet to ears.
His shirt is made of blue and white cotton gingham. It closes in front with a velcro closure. Like all the Hazel Village animal clothes, his outfit is removable so the animals can share and trade.
Hazel Village worked hard to make a doll that would be safe and snuggly for babies, but fun for older kids too. She is baby-safe as long as she isn't wearing any small items like shoes or crowns.
*Please remove any loose doll clothes accessories like hats, shoes, socks, and scarves before leaving a Hazel Village Dolls with a baby under 3 years old.
- Measures 14" tall
- Made of organic cotton fleece
- Stuffed with hypoallergenic poly fill
- Outfit is removable so the animals can share and trade
- Extra outfits can be purchased separately
- Designed in Brooklyn, NY
- Handmade at an ethical factory in India that specializes in organic cotton products
- Hand-wash, air dry