The HEVEA pacifier in Baby Blue is the cutest baby colour, perfect for whenever a new little one enters the world.
The Baby Blue pacifier comes in two shapes (orthodontic and round) and one size (0-3 months).
Our coloured pacifier collection is the first in the world that is both 100% plastic free and colourful. Completely plant based, made out of 100% natural rubber and FDA approved natural colour pigments.
The pacifier has a silky smooth touch and is gentle on the baby’s face and teeth, but still resistant to bites.
Easy to clean in hot water and highly hygienic due to its seamless design.
Good for baby and good for the planet.
- 100% natural rubber latex – people and planet friendly production
- No PVC, BPA, phthalates and artificial colours
- FDA approved natural colour pigments
- Soft and gentle on baby’s face
- Uniquely designed ventilation holes
- Hygienic solid design – eliminates bacteria
- Prevents vacuum around the mouth
- The stylish packaging made from FSC certified paper is ideal for gifting
- Sustainably made in Malaysia
Hevea pacifiers are made of 100% pure rubber from the rubber tree, Hevea brasillensi. These trees are sustainably grown in plantations in Malaysia. The rubber tree exudes a latex sap, the world's primary source of natural rubber, which is tapped in a similar manner to maple syrup from a maple tree.
Meets EU standard EN1400, US regulations CPSIA & AUS regulation AS 2432-1991