Our 100% cotton reusable face masks are carefully sewn by a group of women from vulnerable communities, many being Syrian refugees. The masks are double layer and have an inside wire piece so that the mask takes shape of the nose.
- 100% cotton poplin - double layer
- Approx. 7.5 w x 3.25 h pleated, 7.5 w x 6.25 h fully opened
- Face masks are individually handcrafted and each mask can vary slightly
- Inside wire piece so that the mask takes shape of the nose
- Elastic loops on both sides for behind-the-ear wearing
- Fabric is pleated for a more comfortable wear
- These masks do not have a filter pocket
- Reusable and washable
- Hand wash or machine wash gentle cycle warm water
- Dry naturally or with air dryer
- Pattern placement will vary with each mask
- Handmade in Turkey
*These masks are not FDA Approved. Please note these are not a replacement for medical-grade N95 masks or PPE but are meant to bridge the gap.
Due to sanitary/hygiene reasons, ALL FACE MASKS ORDERS ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE.